- This event has passed.
To mark the end of our “Welcome Home” exhibition, we invite you to join us at Elephant West for a day dedicated to self-care and healing of the mind and body.
The day will begin with a mindful yoga session. We then open the space at 12.30pm for a variety of activities, drop-in workshops and performances. Tickets for both parts of the day are available via the Eventbrite link below.
Throughout the afternoon, delicious food will be available from Savage Salads, and the Fuel bar will be open, serving Climpson & Sons coffee, live culture soft drinks from Genie and a wide range of wines, beers and cocktails.
11am – midday Mindful yoga session led by Charlotte Goodhew
Tickets £12 (limited tickets available)
Spend some quality time with your body, the home for the life-force energy or prana (breath). If you have your own mat, please bring it with you. A limited number will be provided by Elephant.
12.30 – 5pm Drop-in workshops and activities
Tickets £16 (includes access to all the following activities)
- Tarot readings given by artist Candida Powell-Williams, using her own reimagined 78-card deck
- 15-minute Reiki healing sessions with curator Becca Pelly-Fry
- “Healing the Home” writing workshop with Alicia Radage
- Paper maché mug painting with expert cup decorator and artist Emmely Elgersma
- Somatic meditation guided by artist and performer Adham Faramawy
- Closing “Microbial meditation” ritual led by artists Baum & Leahy, to balance the space’s many different energies in a special collective meditative moment.
Afternoon ticket £16